Thursday, June 6, 2013

So long, farewell...

Hello everyone!

I hope that you're having a great week, and have gotten lots of crafty stuff done.  If it were up to me, I'd stay home and make tons of stuff.  Unfortunately, I have to support my addiction...I mean hobby somehow.  So I work. lol

Now, I know today's usually the day that a new challenge gets posted, but I'm sad to say there won't be anymore FYI challenges.  After two years, I believe it is time to move on.  Things haven't really picked up like I had hoped, and having zero interest in our design team call was a sign that it was time to let this go.

I've had some amazing, and wonderful ladies on my design team for almost the whole time I've been running this challenge, and I can't thank them enough for their dedication and hard work.  Each challenge they provided amazing projects for everyone to see, and I am blessed to have worked with all of them.  I wish all of my Lovelies the best as they move on to other crafty endeavors.

I'd also like to thank all of you wonderful people who were able to join us, when you could.  Your participation was very much appreciated, and your projects were gorgeous.  We loved visiting your blogs each challenge, and seeing how you were inspired by the photos.  Without you, this challenge blog wouldn't have run even this long.  So thank you very much!!

The blog will stay active, should anyone like to view the inspiration photos, but this is the last post.  Wishing everyone all the best!

Stay crafty my friends!

5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I'm so sad that you're stopping this challenge, I only found you last year, not long before you took a break. Unfortunatly due to the ill health of my MIL, I've not been able to participate as often as I would have liked this year. This was also the reason I did not put my name forward for the DT, that and the fact I'm also on 2 other DT's and don't think that you should spread yourself to much, it affects the end result. I just wanted to say good luck to you all with whatever venture you do in the future, and I for one will miss you and the challenge.

Sue x

sandie said...

This is such a shame. I loved the photos and was going to apply for the ST purely because I do love making cards from photos and yours were always fab. I didn't get chance to apply for various reasons but never mind! Do keep me in mind if you ever start something else.
Sandie
London Days
Sandiesandie16@gmail.com

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Stephanie, I would like to thank you & the Design Team for all the work providing us with inspiration in the gorgeous photos & designs. I enjoyed participating in the challenges when time permitted. All the best ! Shirleyx

Vicki Dutcher said...

It's been a fabulous 2 years! I will miss creating cards from your beautiful photos you always found!

Keep me in mind for future challenges you might start up! It's been a pleasure!

Deanna said...

I just wanted to thank you for your dedication, and the hard work that you and the design team have done. Wish I would have found you sooner but for the time I did, I had so much fun with the inspiration photos. You have taught me inspiration is all around! Best wishes to all~hugs Deanna