Thursday, May 16, 2013

FYI Challenge #46

Hello hello!

Welcome to our next challenge here at FYI.  We had many lovely entries for our last challenge, and are thankful for all who were able to join us.  I'll be back soon with our Lovely Lotus pick from challenge #45. :-)

For this challenge, I found a picture of one of my favorite things...Aspen Trees!  I wasn't familiar to them until I lived in Colorado.  I LOVE how vibrant they are when they turn in the fall.  Just the sight of them makes me long to be back in Denver.


I remember being on the back of my friends motorcycle, traveling through the mountains, when I first saw them.  If you ever get the opportunity to visit any place that has Aspen trees, I would recommend doing so.  I love how the sun shining through these trees makes them "glow".  They're all growing in such a way that I could totally children playing in them.  So, how are you inspired?

Our design team has come up with more beautiful projects to share with you today.  I hope you enjoy them!

Debbie


Karen


Michelle


Mynnette


Rudlis


Steph


Vicki


Remember, your interpretation of the photo is just that, your interpretation. There's no right or wrong. Just tell us a bit about how you were inspired, as sometimes it isn't obvious. And, don't forget, you can create any kind of crafty project you like. The idea is to take inspiration from the photo to get your creative mojo flowing.

Please don't forget to link directly to your project, and not just your blog in general. General blog links will be deleted. All submissions should be new; please do not link to old blog posts.

Challenge closes Wed, May 29 at 11:59 PM Central. Please use the keyword FYI46 if you upload to a public gallery.

Stay crafty my friends!

1 comment:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow, gorgeous inspiration photo!