Thursday, May 2, 2013

FYI Challenge #45

Good day y'all!

As I type this up (Wednesday evening), I am watching the snow accumulate outside my window.  Yes, snow.  In May!  When I woke up this morning, there were clear skies, and green grass.  Around 3pm, the sleet and snow started to fall, and we now have about 2 inches. *sigh*  I am really missing the warm Texas weather right about now. lol  I do hope that most of you are getting nicer weather, wherever you are.   :-)

Anyway, enough about that.  We have a new inspiration photo for you today!  It's supposed to be a bit gloomy here for the next few days, so this photo is kinda fitting, don't you think?  I love lighthouses.  I've never actually seen one in real life, but I've seen TONS in photos online, and from friends' vacations.  The sharpness of the rocks against the cool gray sky in this photo is beautiful to me.  The lighthouse is just an added bonus.  So, how are you inspired?


My lovelies have created more gorgeous projects for your viewing pleasure.  Check them out!

Debbie


Karen


Michelle


Mynnette
 
 
Rochelle


Rudlis


Sara


Steph


Vicki


Remember, your interpretation of the photo is just that, your interpretation.  There's no right or wrong.  Just tell us a bit about how you were inspired, as sometimes it isn't obvious.  And, don't forget, you can create any kind of crafty project you like.  The idea is to take inspiration from the photo to get your creative mojo flowing.

Please don't forget to link directly to your project, and not just your blog in general.  General blog links will be deleted.  All submissions should be new; please do not link to old blog posts.

Challenge closes Wed, May 15 at 11:59 PM Central. Please use the keyword FYI45 if you upload to a public gallery.

Stay crafty my friends!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Sorry, I put the link to the photo prompt rather than my card - No. 9 x