Monday, May 6, 2013

Challenge #44 - Lovely Lotus

Greetings everyone!

Challenge #44 gave us a fiery bold sunset, with stormy skies, set above a dark landscape.  We had many wonderful entries, and were impressed by each one of them.  We're so glad to have had all who joined us participate.

Our Lovely Lotus award for this challenge is:


Isn't her take on the photo lovely?  I think she totally rocked it!  Please email me (onecraftychica@gmail.com) so that I can get the Lovely Lotus blinkie to you.

Don't forget, challenge #45 is still going on, and you have plenty of time to enter!  To enter, or for the details, you can scroll down or click HERE.  We can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

fun stamping said...

Wow - thank you soooo much! What an honor to have my card chosen as the winner! Yeahh, ladies - you made my day!